We Live Long and Prosper as we develop our wing chun Skills
At this unprecedented time we offer both online and in person tuition to all Ching Mo and Ip Ching Family members, just log in to book your online class or call to confirm your in person attendance
Welcome to our members website where you will find all the information to help you follow the training and grading syllabus. This site gives members access to training tips, a chat forum and access to their grading level syllabus, which will allow members to always have access on demand.
Members can also log in and use the members update and registration form to keep their details up to date. With registration to our newsletter you can keep up to date with seminars, course dates, grading days and training points from other Sifu’s, as well as keeping up to date with any last minute changes to Ching Mo Events.
Please sign up for our newsletter.
You can book your online class or personal tuition slot via our online web shop or on the members welcome page. Whether it be classes, personal tuition of family classes, just follow the booking link on the member’s page.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Getting the best from your training means communicating with other members
Our members chat forum offers you the ability to interact and chat with other Ching Mo members and to be able to ask questions you may normally forget during a class environment.
What makes Ching Mo a Family?
- Dedicated student and instructors. Ching Mo prides itself in the knowledge that most of our senior students have been with us over 20+ years
- Ching Mo holds regular training camps in the UK which allows students from all schools to come together and practice.
- Our members are welcome at hundreds of schools around the world
- We have an internationally recognised reputation and regularly take Ching Mo Students to train in Hong Kong.
- Sifu Billy has a very close relationship with all Ip Ching senior students around the world.
- Ching Mo Schools is the only officially authorised Sub Association outside of Asia
- Closed for bank holiday 11 June 2022
- Beginners Induction May 2022 7 May 2022
- Bank Holiday May 2022 Closed 7 May 2022
- Bank Holiday April 2022 Closed 15 April 2022
- Beginners Induction April 2022 2 April 2022
- Beginners Induction March 2022 5 March 2022
- Beginners Induction February 2022 5 February 2022
- Beginners Induction January 2022 15 January 2022
- Christmas Period Closed 18 December 2021
- Beginners Induction December 2021 4 December 2021
What Ching Mo Students say
How Wing Chun has changed lives? Hear from our members.
“Begin your journey to a better life with confidence, fitness, self defence, and happiness”
Would you like to train in Ip Ching Ving Tsun?
Why not contact us for more information regarding classes. follow your heart and start on a path that will keep you developing both physically and emotionally.